- Scapy: a powerful network discovery tool.
- RTGraph3D: make 3D graphs in realtime
- IPv6 world: 3D IPv6 backbone explorer
- EtherPuppet : clone an Ethernet interface through TCP (even work on my Linksys WRT54G)
- net2pcap : auditable daemon (less than 300 lines) to dump traffic to a pcap file.
- PCAPdispatcher: small program to dispatch a big pcap file into many others by their type or connection.
- ShellForge: write your shellcodes in C, ShellForge will convert them. (Inspired from Stealth's Hellkit).
- tunproxy : a demonstration tunneling program over UDP using tun/tap (and his C clone)
- eapy: a simplistic 802.1X EAP authentication client (MD5 challenges only, use PF_PACKET --> Linux only)
- bfy: a little BrainFuck interpreter (BrainFuck Hello world program included!)
- asm2graph and bin2graph : 2 small experiments to convert a binary program to a graph. (Use GraphViz).
Technical solutions are very close to Silvio's flowgraph, which I did not know at this time.
- arpyspoof: a clone of arpspoof. See links on arp-sk page for more informations or tools about ARP cache poisonning.
- etherleak.py : a simple etherleak tester.
- All python scripts
Linux Kernel Patches
Quick search experiments
If you trust me, you can trust my website
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Issuer: C=FR, ST=IdF, L=Paris, O=secdev.org, OU=secdev.org, CN=*.secdev.org
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Except where explicitely said otherwise, work on this site is licensed under GPLv2 for code and under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License for the remaining.
SP4N\TR4P, d0n`t f01l0\N!